Welcome. Spring. 2012.






12.03.2010

popsicle blankie color update

12.03.10

The trip to Santa Fe was a moderate success.  Couldn't find the greens I wanted, nor a light orange or pink that wasn't florescent.

Here's the final selection of yarns for the blankie:


So, the inventory includes:

Red Heart Super Saver
:: lavender
:: light blue
:: delft blue
:: carrot
:: Aruba sea
:: gold
:: cherry red
:: orchid
:: turqua
:: dark orchid
:: Aran (off white)
:: light raspberry
:: soft navy
:: burgandy
:: pale yellow
:: light sage
:: honeydew
:: hunter green

Loops and Threads, Impeccable
:: grape
:: soft rose

The hooking is coming along, although I've been on the receiving end of some sighs from my husband.  I think he'd understand if I could put it into crafts he could relate to, like wood working and leather craft.  It comes and goes, this funny obsession, but really, it's too much fun for it to be bad, right?!?  I won't tell him that last night I dreamt of such amazing color combinations...


Time to get to weaving in those ends...before it gets away from me.

See ya round the corner....

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clivia miniata

tulip happiness