Welcome. Spring. 2012.






3.09.2011

water, wrapping, and whastlin' wahbits

Firstly, we have water!!! After almost 6 weeks without it, we finally got the problem taken care of. 


Secondly, yesterday I got my order from Snow & Graham.  It was just a few sheets of wrapping paper, but oh, how I love the patterns!



I shall leave you with the Monkey Doggie Cowboy... in the throws of whastlin' wahbits in his sleep....sorry but you will have to teeter your head to the side as I have yet to figure out how to make it go vertically.....


See ya round the corner....

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm so glad that you have water!! Say, I saw this really cool jacket made out of little circles and squares and I thought of your little flowers. Are you on the Ravelry "We Love Lucy" group? I think you are.. anyway I posted photos of it.. hope you see it.

    Hugs from Oregon, USA -- Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for water! Monkey doggie is a cutie, give him a kiss from me please :) x I love the new look blog by the way. Squirrel Nutkin is my favourite. I am also very partial to large slices of Lemon Meringue Pie!
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clivia miniata

tulip happiness